Your love fills my heart...

Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Message From Sarah Today

My Dearest Ones,

I love you with all my heart! I appreciate your love and the embraces, sweetness, and prayers that you send to me.  Please know that it's not over yet!  I'm alive and kickin'! Please pray for me still, and remember me.  I may have a chance to still be here with you.  You are in my heart, which is one in all.  Every breath I take is yours.  All the beauty I see is yours.  I delight in your presence. If you want to see me, or make a comment on the blog, please do.  I'm pretty pooped out some of the time.  Other times I can be with you.  Your love and prayers keep me afloat. All for now....Sarah Nirguna.

1 comment:

  1. Lorraine Schalamon WernerDecember 12, 2012 at 8:50 AM

    Dear Sarah, Sue and family. Thank God you are doing better. It has taken me a week to stop crying and write this. We go back to Elyria/Cleveland days together. We were even roommates. Remember the monkey! We reconnected in SYDA Yoga and My husband and I currently live in South Fallsburg NY. It has been some time since we have talked but you have always been a special person in my heart. I'm sending my love, prayers, and the most brilliant, golden Blessings to showered you endlessly with all you need every moment. You are an amazing person Sarah. My memories of you are still fresh and as vivid as the day I met you. Just the thought of you makes me smile. I love you Sarah.

    ReplyDelete