Your love fills my heart...

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sarah has moved from the hospital

Hello dear friends,

It's been a whirlwind lately. We received less than a day's notice that Sarah was to be discharged from the Hollywood Presbyterian Hospital. The last few days, she's been settling into a nursing home chosen by Sanctuary Hospice (a temporary measure). They happened to have a bed available on short notice. The new location is: Skyline Healthcare and Wellness Center, 3032 Rowena Ave, Los Angeles, CA, 90039, Room #12c. We are in the process of activating her cell phone. Her phone number is: (310)779-4461. In the meantime, we are continuing to look for a more uplifted and inspiring environment for Sarah to live, while receiving around the clock care. So many of her friends have prayed for a more suitable situation to manifest, where she is surrounded by the healing power of nature and near people who love her!  Santa Monica is her first choice because of the ocean. We are looking into fundraising in order to fulfill her wishes. Let me know if you would like to help in any way!  Feel free to post on the blog, also. Call Susan/Mark at 310-272-6499. I will try my best to post any new developments.  Sarah sends her love to you all!  Susan

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, It's Dave Anderson - I am in my sister Claudia's dining room and we are both thinking of you. You have always been and will always be a light in my life. I will return to this page often. My email is camsond@aol.com love to you and to Sue!
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah and family! Thinking of you often here in Ohio and sending endless love and positivity. I've got some things I'm putting together to send your way.

    Love you dearly,

    Alice

    ReplyDelete